Consider Making a Donation
The international concert series may be the society's most visible contribution to cultural life in our community, but we do much more!
Each season the society provides over 55 events, most of which are free and presented in under-served neighborhoods.
These programs would not be possible without the support of individual and corporate donors.
- Programs for schools for those with special needs
- Concerts at hospital and convalescent facilities, such as the Veterans Administration Hospital in Palo Alto
- Library presentations and concerts
- Local television and radio broadcasts
- Concert artist visits to secondary school music classes
- Entertaining children's music matinees
- Annual weekend-long festival with student adjudication, workshops, master classes, and vendor exhibits
- Monthly open mics
- Master classes
The South Bay Guitar Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit (federal id 77-0414012). Your donation is tax deductible.
Make a Donation